COMPETITION - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entry is open to all Tasmanian residents 18 years or older who have “liked” the Zanzo Facebook page.
HOW TO ENTER
- This Competition commences on the 21st of November 2013 at 12pm (AEST) and concludes on Friday 29th of November 2013 at 12pm (AEST) (the Competition Period).
- To enter the Competition, entrants must fill in all fields in the form on the Zanzo website, www.zanzo.com.au/playschool, during the Competition Period.
- There are five (5) prizes each consisting of one (1) family entry (consisting of up to 5 individual family member tickets) to attend the Play School "Prince of Bears" show on Sunday 13 April 2014 at 2pm at Hobart City Hall (50 Macquarie St Hobart) (Event).
- If, for any reason, the selected winners cannot attend the Event, the Prize will be forfeited.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event of that the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Under no circumstances can the Prize be onsold.
HOW TO WIN
- Each entrant who has entered the Competition over the Competition Period and registered all details on the form on the Zanzo website will be considered in the Competition for the relevant Competition Period.
- Five (5) prize winners will be chosen at random from the list of completed entry forms at 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday 9 April 2014.
- The prize winners will be notified via phone or email after the close of the Competition Period.
- The prize winners will be required to supply the Promoter with postal details.
- The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result.
- By participating in the Competition, the entrants give their express permission to be contacted by the Promoter and, should they be successful in this competition, give permission for the Promoter to post the winner's name and image on the Zanzo Facebook page, website and use the winner’s Competition entry for further editorial content.
- Zanzo takes no responsibility for the Event being cancelled, rescheduled or otherwise changed, and takes no responsibility for any Prize that is damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.