JOIN THE ZANZO PORTRAITS DREAM TEAM!
- Are you Hobart’s most likeable person?
- Are you looking to get back into the workforce 2-3 days a week starting ASAP?
- Are you looking for a job that you can grow with?
The team at Zanzo Portraits are looking for a Client Relations Officer and we want to hear from you!
As a Client Relations Officer, you will be a key point of contact with our clients and play a vital role in building and nurturing relationships. You are a friendly, engaging personality with a passion for creating truly memorable customer experiences. You are a top-notch communicator and love nothing more than having unique and genuine conversations with our clients and matching our services to their needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
You thrive on diversity and can effortlessly switch between differing role elements including but not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service including daily calls to clients, answering and resolving client telephone and email enquiries efficiently
- Data administration including processing, updating client and account details
- Participating in outbound marketing campaigns to new and existing clients
Skills & Experience
This position will suit applicants with the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Goal-oriented team player
- Can work automously
- Sound judgement and initiative with rad problem solving skills
- Solid computer literacy in a Mac environment
- Self-motivated learner with confidence to have-a-crack
- A sense of humour (we believe work should be fun)
Bonus but not essential skills:
- Knowledge of our service is a bonus but not essential
- Previous experience in a customer service role
What's in it for you?
- Family-friendly, relaxed workplace
- Times/days can be flexible to suit you
- Award hourly rate
- An awesome working environment
- Best colleagues on the planet
- 'On the job' training and mentoring
If this sounds like your dream job, email your resume with a nice application letter and maybe some proof of your awesomeness to the Zanzo Team at email@example.com as soon as you can. Applications close FRIDAY OCTOBER 23, 2015 at 5.00PM so get on it!
P.S. We'll totally be checking you out on Facebook before your interview so make sure you don't look like a total nutter. You may want to hide a few of those raucous holiday photos too ... just wanted to give you a heads-up ;-)