Thanks for dropping in to check out the answer to one of life's most poignant questions.... "What should I wear for my professional family portraits?"
We always recommend these TWO things when people ask what to wear for their shoot...
1. Choose outfits that are clean and simple
- busy patterns can be very distracting so plain is best but the use of layers and textured fabrics can look great
- 'complimentary' clothing for everyone is good (ie similar colours/styles) but the matchy-matchy (all dressed the same) look is a bit dated
- bare feet is often more practical so give those toe nails some love before you get here ;)
2. Bring a few outfits for the kids
- this is good to change up the look, and really personalise your images
- handy in case there is a messy accident ;)
- clothing can sometimes be used to tell us about their personality or interests
3. (Yes I know I said 2 before but this is important too) RELAAAAAAAXX
- don't stress - it makes wrinkles
- you have to dress to be compfortable and to truly reflect who you are
- if it all gets too hard just throw some things and suitcase and we'll figure it out when you get here!
We have photographed over 2000 families here in our Hobart photography studio over the years and have a reputation for making our clients very happy - that's why they keep coming back! So relax, you are in good hands :)
You can use this for a full family shoot with as many people as you like! (and we absolutely welcome the family pets too!) Imagine the walls at home decorated with some stunning portrait artwork of your kids. That would be pretty special huh?
If you would like to book an obligation-free consultation to find out how you can have some awesome portraits like these made for you, click the button below or call the studio on 6223 1155. It'll only take a minute out of your day but is the first step to a lifetime of smiles :) Hoping we get to meet you all soon. xx
* This exclusive offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, gift card or project shoot. Subject to all other studio conditions. Zanzo holds no responsibility for the tears of joy you will shed when seeing your beautiful new portraits for the first time - although we will provide tissues.
"Why did I get this little business card thing from Lauren + Sam?" That's another great question! Just like Lauren + Sam, we are a small 100% Tasmanian family business that strives to serve Tasy families by providing them with top shelf quality products and service. Our studio is about a 20 second walk around the corner from the shop and we like to support each other by telling people about our businesses.