MOTHER'S DAY COMPETITION - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions of entry apply to the Zanzo Mother's Day Competition (Competition).
WHO CAN ENTER?
1. Entry is open to all Hobart residents 18 years or older who have “liked” the Zanzo Facebook page and filled in the questionnaire on Zanzo's website (Entrants).
2. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and their immediate families) of Zanzo or its related bodies corporate, or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. By entering this Competition, Entrants accept these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or replaced from time to time.
HOW TO ENTER
4. This Competition commences on 1 May 2017 at 12pm (AEST) and concludes on 13 May 2017 at 10pm (AEST) (Competition Period).
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must fill in and submit all fields in the form on the Zanzo website, www.zanzo.com.au/mothersday, during the Competition Period.
6. All entries must be received by Zanzo during the Competition Period.
7. Entrants may not enter the competition more than once during the Competition Period unless a Family or Pawtrait Gift Certificate is purchased during the Competition Period, in which case the Entrant will automatically receive an extra four (4) entries.
8. Zanzo accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
9. Zanzo has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet or computer and telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
10. Zanzo is not liable for any consequences of users error including, without limitation, costs incurred.
11. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
12. There is one (1) grand prize consisting of a Zanzo Portrait Experience valued at $2000 (Grand Prize).
13. There are ten (10) secondary prizes each consisting of a $400 gift card for a Zanzo Portrait Experience, redeemable on a family portrait collection with Zanzo (Secondary Prizes).
14. If, for any reason, the selected winner(s) cannot accept the Grand Prize or Secondary Prizes on the terms offered by the Service Provider, the Grand Prize and/or Secondary Prize(s) will be forfeited.
15. The Grand Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
16. In the event of that the Grand Prize is unavailable, Zanzo reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
17. Under no circumstances can the Grand Prize or Secondary Prizes be onsold.
HOW TO WIN
18. Each Entrant who has entered the Competition over the Competition Period and registered all details on the form on the Zanzo website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be considered in the Competition for the relevant Competition Period.
19. One (1) Grand Prize winner and ten (10) Secondary Prizes will be chosen at random from the list of completed entry forms at 2pm (AEST) on 13 May 2017.
20. The Grand Prize and Secondary Prize winner(s) will be notified via phone or email after the close of the Competition Period.
21. The Grand Prize and Secondary Prize winner(s) will be required to supply Zanzo with postal details to send out the Grand Prize and Secondary Prizes.
22. Zanzo's decision is final and Zanzo will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result.
23. By participating in the Competition, Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Zanzo for the purposes of this competition and future promotions and, should they be successful, give permission for Zanzo to post their name and image on the Zanzo Facebook page, website and use their Competition entry for further editorial content.
25. Zanzo takes no responsibility for the the Grand Prize being cancelled, rescheduled or otherwise changed, and takes no responsibility for any Grand Prize or Secondary Prize that is damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.